Finance and Admin Officer
- Job Type: Based on grant availability
- Qualification: BA/BSC/HND
- Experience :3 years
- Job Field :Administration / Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The Finance & Admin officer is responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of finance and logistics provided by the Operations Unit by providing financial and admin support.
- She or He must work with the Executive Program Coordinator and other key staffs, to coordinate the operation and implementation of project activities of the organization.
- Oversee the financial operations of the organization and ensure timely and accurate financial reports and practices including cash management, payroll, financial disbursements, ledgers etc.
- Responsible for entering financial information and maintaining all financial records for projects and for the organization.
- Preparing and maintaining donor agreements and staff contracts.
- Manage financial control, prepare and analyze budgets, develop financial reports, and make recommendations to the organization on budget expenditures.
- Obtain approvals from the Executive Program Coordinator and from the donors on all procurements and purchases for the projects and for the organization.
- Monitor the expenditures to ensure that program funds are utilized appropriately by the close of the fiscal year.
- Provide orientation and training to the organization staff on cost-effective management.
- Ensure that all financial reporting is completed on time and submitted to donors.
- Provide financial inputs for proposal development, project management, Human Resource Management policies, logistics, travel and other areas of administration.
Have a University Degree in any of the following areas Accounting, Business Management, Finance or related discipline.
- Have at least a minimum of three (3) years of progressively verifiable experience in a grants finance role preferably in a sexual & gender diverse organization or International NGO.
- Experience in developing sophisticated financial tracking and reporting systems.
- Proven work experience in multicultural and stressful environments.
- Knowledge and experience in financial analysis, budgeting, and financial reporting.
- Creation of a unique organizational budget.
- University degree / HND in Accounting or equivalent certification from a Business Technical School.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients and consultants.
Method of Application:
Please submit an electronic version of your curriculum vitae and cover letter with the heading Finance & Admin Officer, Abuja to: email@example.com and an application pack would be sent to your email address to fill.
Deadline for Applications: February, 15th, 2021.