- Job Type : Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND/OND, MBA/MSc/MA
- Location: Abuja & Remotely.
- Job Field: NGO/Non-Profit.
- Salary: Based On Availability of Project
JOB DESCRIPTION- Monitoring and Evaluating.
The monitoring and evaluation officer will have the following duties and responsibilities;
- Develop & strengthening monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures.
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output.
- Recommend further improvement of the logical frame work.
- Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project success
- Provide feedback to the Monitoring & Evaluation Officer/Associate Program Director & the Executive Program Coordinator (EPC) on project strategies and activities.
- Report monthly, quarterly, annual progress on all project activities to all national, project director / project manager.
- Provide inputs, information and statistics for quarterly, annual and other reports to Project Management Team (PMT).
- Participate in annual project review and planning workshops and assist the project manager in the preparing relevant report.
- Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use.
- Prepare and maintain data base etc.
- Send in your Cover letter & Resume to: email@example.com with the title of the position applied for. Selected applicants would be contacted for an interview. Interviews may be in person or online.
Deadline: 8th of July, 2021.